WE DO NOT SHIP TO PO BOX
- We ship most of the parts
- Reliable shipping throughout the United States
- Same-day processing
- Expedited shipping available
- Confirmation and tracking information included
We have been providing our customers with unmatched quality and exceptional service. Our number one priority is customer satisfaction. We look forward to assisting you.
Every order is verified multiple times and packed with care.
Pricing on shipments will vary based on the product's size and weight. Contact us to speak with a sales associate and receive a FREE estimate on the shipping of your package. Same-day shipping is available - a sales associate can provide you with more information.
We promise anytime between 3 to 5 business days for non-freight parts and 7 to 10 business days for Freight parts, from shipment date, However, this may defer.
Note:- For all freight sale, We recommend getting it delivered to a business address with unloading equipment to avoid additional charges on delivery.
Address confirmed as business at the time of purchase, but happened to be non business address, would be charges with full shipping fee and unloading equipment, and any extra cost by our carrier.
Shipping & Delivery time frame is never guaranteed, it is dependent on the carriers. We will process the order on time, however may get delayed by the carrier to pick up and or deliver. no cancellations are accepted unless the delivery date and time is given in writing. (Applicable 30% Restocking fee + Shipping fee + Payment Processing fee)applies in all cancellations.
We accept All major Credit/Debit Cards via PayPal, Stripe, Square or Authorize.net.
All Payments must be in advance to Citi Auto Parts, LLC or our Vendor partner.
All payments are secured with above mentioned payment gateways.
We are glad to hear from you and resolve, in case you have any concerns with payment or dispute before you raise any dispute with payment partner.
Please consider these handy suggestions carefully and share them with your mechanic/installer.
We warranty the long block and its internal lubricated parts ONLY! Bolt-on accessories, wiring and sensors are not warranted. Turbochargers
(Superchargers, Turbos) are not part of the long block and are not warranted unless stated, in writing.
- Please have your mechanic carefully inspect all gaskets and seals, and replace them if needed. No one gives a warranty on gaskets or seals. Any engine that “blows” a head gasket, or is over-heated will automatically void your Warranty
- Turn over engine crankshaft by hand at least 2 full 360° turns BEFORE installation 720°. This is IMPORTANT!
- If yours is a timing BELT engine with more than 30,000 miles, you should replace the timing belt, tensioners, and components. (We recommend a “Gates” Brand Timing Belt Kit). There’s no warranty on timing belts, Chains, or their components. Timing Chains, timing chain guides and tensioners should be inspected if the timing cover is easily removed.
- If yours is a GM 3.1L engine, you should replace the Intake Manifold Gasket.
- Install a new or existing Water Pump from your old engine on a replacement engine with over 30,000 miles (If good & working)
- Install a new or existing Thermostat from your old engine (If good & working)
- Install a new or existing Rear Main Seal from your old engine (If good & working)
- Install all new or existing belts and hoses from your old engine (Power Steering, Alternator, Fan, Radiator Hoses, Etc.) (If good & working).
- Install and gap, use new or existing Spark Plugs from your old engine (If good & working)
- Change engine oil and replace the oil filter
- Change oil and filter again after 500 miles of driving
- Add new Anti-Freeze / Coolant
- Install new Air Filter and Fuel Filter
- Install new gaskets on your valve cover(s)
- Reseal your Lower Oil Pan
- Install a new Front Crank Seal
- It is highly recommended that you install a new Radiator
- Must change the Timing Belt
- Clean all components of the transmission including the oil pan before assembly. Replace oil and filter in all transmission.
- You need to replace ALL seals and gaskets before installation.
- Flush & flow test cooler and lines.
- Fully engage torque converter in the front pump.
- For Manual transmission, you must install a new clutch, pressure plate, and slave cylinder.
- Have your flywheel turned in before installation.
- Fill and check the fluid to ensure proper levels.
Citi Auto Parts is doing our part to make sure our customers and employees stay safe. Measures we’re taking include eliminating nonessential foot traffic in our warehouse in accordance with government requirements and state guidelines. Furthermore, our lobby and customer areas have been changed to help promote social distancing.
Tips to Avoid Exposure
Stand at least six feet away from other individuals (social distancing)
Wash your hands thoroughly and regularly
Stay home if you’re sick
Use gloves when handling money
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Citi Auto Parts still open?
Yes. We are open, and parts are still available. Citi Auto Parts will continue in helping repair shops and retail customers get the parts they need to keep vehicles operating.
Note – Covid -19 pandemic effect, Due to limited resources, shipping and delivery might delay. We appreciate your co-operation.